We design and host high quality websites for individuals, businesses and voluntary organisations at cost-effective prices. We guide you through each step of the design – you do not need to know anything about computers or the internet to have a beautiful website!
We provide complete on-line solutions from single page brochure sites to fully content-managed E-commerce shopping systems. With a proven track record in creating beautiful, informative and accessible websites, our sites are created to effectively communicate with your audience, built to meet your needs, on time and with-in budget.
Our services include:
- Website design packages from single and multiple page static sites to fully content-managed E-commerce solutions.
- Website upgrades/redesign to improve communication, increase usability and accessibility, and reduce on-going maintenance costs.
- Website maintenance, content updates and site usage analysis.
- E-commerce web sites – as an authorised Actinic reseller, we can design E-commerce websites, install the Actinic software on your computer and train you in store maintenance and order processing.
- Customised contact forms, enquiry forms and location pages.
- Photograph and image gallery pages – we can take digital photographs using our professional SLR camera equipment if required.
- Domain name selection, registration and management.
- Hosting plans on Windows or Linux servers with E-mail, scripting (PHP, Perl) and optional MySQL databases.
In addition we can perform on-going search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) for all new or established sites.
How we do it?
Your website must make an instant impression and quickly provide visitors with the information they need. Your site must be visually informative, easy to navigate and accessible on many different types of web browsers and computers.
In designing your website we talk to you and determine the structure and needs of your new site. We analyse your visitors expectations and produce a draft outline for the site that describes what content is required and how that content should be organised.
Next we develop a framework for the entire site that is visually appealing, easy to navigate and optimised for search engine listing. Our frameworks are designed so as to harmonise with your existing branding. Alternatively, we can create a bespoke design based on the colours and styles you suggest.
Finally, you provide the text and images and we optimise them for on-line use within the template. After the site is built we review any modifications you may which to make and subsequently provide a cost-effective and efficient maintenance and updating service.
How much does it cost?
Huge differences in size and complexity between websites mean it is not possible provide a comprehensive answer at this stage. We first need to talk to you and get an idea of your requirements.
However, as a guide line, a single page website would cost from £175 and a site with five pages from £495. A fully secured and user-managed E-commerce site starts at £1200.
For a “jargon-free” consultation and immediate estimate call us on 01984-633603 or contact us on-line. We look forward to hearing from you.